The Middle Layer is where I live...in-between the extremes, without a label that fits.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Truth or Dare Night



The Mr. spent the better part of last week creating a digital Truth or Dare game for a party we initially waffled on going to. He slowly talked the organizer into more clearly defining the rules until it was tamed down to something more our speed. At first the impression we had was, “This sounds fun, but it also sounds like a road straight into orgy-ville.” The rules initially stated something like, “you will be harassed if you pass on a dare.” By the time the final draft came out, rules included “Play to your own comfort” and “No nudity unless it‘s part of a dare."

We drove down to the hotel early and assisted in re-arranging the hotel suite and then finished cutting and numbering the cards. The Mr. was hungry, and ended up taking a pre-dinner trip to a cafe downstairs for a sandwich, then another trip to the grocery store across the street for beer and napkins. The Sub and I chatted about how The Mr. and I met, how long she and The Dom had been seeing each other, and how that works for them. It was her remark to me that he had “told her” to wear a new latex dress, despite the obvious impracticality of that kind of clothing in the setting. She said, “I do what I’m told.” The thing was that after dinner, The Dom also changed clothes. He remarked, as he laced up his boots, that if The Sub was going to wear that dress, that he agreed to be in uniform and choose his volunteer fire fighter uniform for comfort. There was a compromise on his part which makes the power play seem a lot more balanced than one might imagine in a true D/S relationship.

After The Dom woke up from his nap, the four of us went downstairs to the hotel restaurant for dinner. Our restaurant mojo with the D/S couple continues to revolve around the service. The waiter was one of the worst we’d ever seen. The Dom ordered a beer and the waiter asked if he wanted it with his meal, as he had also just poured a cup of coffee. The Dom said yes, and not 1 minute later the waiter was placing his beer on the table. When the food did arrive, the waiter went to hand us our food and he got every single person’s order mixed up, except mine. I only got my plate placed directly in front of me because it was not on the tray with everyone else’s dinner.

Once back upstairs, The Sub set out cold cut platters, fresh fruit and her ‘famous’ bacon wrapped dates. We sat around chatting and trying to come up with more dares for the list. At a few minutes past 8pm, the first guest arrived. He was an older Cuban guy with a set of maintenance man keys on his waist that smelled like smoke. The smell was so strong that I ducked out of the living room of the suite to assist the Sub in wiping the baby powder from the outside of her latex dress. The next guest to arrive also smelled really strong, only it was cologne that overwhelmed the room when he walked in. He attempted to sit down beside me on the couch, but when he got up for a drink I all but pulled The Dom down onto the couch beside me. I was a little worried that I would spend the night buried in the corner of the couch avoiding eye contact with creepy guys, but eventually a little conversation sprung out of the awkward silence of waiting for the remaining guests and I discovered the awesomeness that is s’mores flavored vodka on the rocks. Yum!

By the time everyone had arrived, the guests included a fabulous BBW in a retro-style polka dot dress with her petite friend in leopard print leggings, the deaf guy and his very talkative girlfriend who we met at a previous discussion group, a plain-faced girl in gym clothes who we later realized was the chick BF1 had been attempting to flirt with at a barbeque earlier this month, and a gorgeous black woman that was new to the group who impressed me not only with her fabulous heels and matching lingerie, but with the confidence she had as a single woman to show up alone to this sort of event and immediately get into the game.
   
The dares varied from silly things like singing the hokey pokey or doing the robot with bonus points for doing it in your underwear to three-way kissed (the Creepy Cuban got that one and nobody volunteered to assist) and the underwear clad push-ups over a participant who was also in their underwear (The Mr. and the Sub took part in that dare.) The talkative chick was stripped down to her underwear several times over the night, and the BBW in the dress bared her lacy-panty clad ass for several dares. The two of them were of comparable size and switched clothes in front of the group for one dare despite the BBW's lack of a bra. 

The BBW's energy, confidence and presence really made an impression. In the past I’ve had a tough time understanding the appeal of women of size in that extreme, but she really was the sexiest chick in the room in a lot of ways. The Creepy Cuban was the only person that provoked the cricket chirping when a volunteer was needed for a dare. Most everyone else had the whole room to choose from for even the racier dares.

My presence did not go unnoticed, and I also stripped down to my underwear for a few dares. The petite chick in leopard print was sitting beside me when I took my pants off and she was enamored by my ass. She made several comments about how fantastic it was and, that she couldn’t take her eyes off it. The Mr. said that she had a look on her face that said if permission had been given she would have reached out and touched it in a second. 

In standard chick fashion we had all oohed and ahhed over the BBW’s dress and talked about each others bras and where to find cute clothes for fuller-bodied women. I was not the smallest chick in the room but I was not the largest by any stretch. It was a really balanced group full of varied body types that were all sexy and attractive in their own ways. Even Cologne boy wasn’t unappealing and partnered with me on a couple more tame dares.

At the end of the night prizes were awarded to the top three players then The Dom gave the, “You don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here” closing. 

I had one last “stupid human trick” I was eager to show off and ended up showing everyone except for Cologne Boy, the gorgeous black woman and Creepy Cuban. As kids, I think most everyone discovered that holding a flashlight to your hand makes it see through and glowy. We recently learned that the same thing happens when you hold a flashlight under a boob. Fun stuff!

After everyone else had cleared out, we were left chatting with the D/S couple. They had extended the invitation to stay over but I gave my traffic light euphemism and said I didn’t want to cause a car wreck. The Sub has been very clear in the fact that she’s got a crush on The Mr. One of the “truth” questions were, “Who in this room would you like to go on a date with?” Her reply was that “with permission” it would be The Mr. Her clear interest combined with her explicit respect for our boundaries makes me like her more and more every time we hang out. One of her “truth” answers surprised me a little and we talked about that a bit as well. She shared that she has “not yet” down on another chick. We talked about our previous experiences in threesomes and all varieties of the theme. It surprised me that my experiences were more varied than the D/S pair given both her age and his level of lifestyle.

The Dom continues to express interest in me, but still doesn’t approach me or even really flirt with me in person. His reassuring pat on my knee early in the night when I used him to shield me from Cologne boy and the kiss that was attempted as part of a dare was more contact than we’ve had before, barring hello and good bye hugs. His lack of confidence and presence really take down the cool points and any interest I have had in pursuing play with him. I know that if I had approached him and paused long enough to lay out some boundaries, the four of us could have had some euphemistic pretzels. I was just too tired to be the instigator, and the over-all energy would have made it a distinct and possibly awkward maneuver for me to get up and initiate play. Instead, we left around 1:30am with hugs from The Dom and kisses from The Sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment